On Monday, May 8th, Amadeus opens in their new location downtown at 135 Liberty St. NE, in the building previously occupied by Coffee House Cafe. Previously located in the First Pacific Corp building on Skyline, this move downtown will make them more visible.
When I noticed they were advertising for a Mother's Day Brunch in their new location, I immediately sent a message asking to see the menu. Here's a peek, there's some delicious sounding dishes on this menu.
First Course, your choice of:
- Fresh fruit salad with minted yogurt
- Creamy polenta with hickory smoked bacon and a drizzle of honey and thyme
Second Course, your choice of:
- Smoked Salmon Quiche with a garlic cilantro cream 18
- Chicken En Poof- Tender baked chicken, portabella and crimini mushrooms, fresh baby leaf spinach onions and Monterey Jack cheese, wrapped in phyllo and baked until golden brown. Served with a feta sauce. 19
- BBB Pancakes- Beautiful, buttermilk, Blueberry pancakes. Topped with freshly made lemon curd and served with bacon. 15
- Breakfast Bruschetta- Toasted slices of La Brea baguette topped with scrambled eggs, jack cheese, pesto, balsamic reduction and topped with popped cherry tomatoes. 17
- “The Mess”- Roasted red potatoes, charred peppers and onions, roasted and thinly sliced porchetta topped with a fresh arugula salad tossed in a lemon and feta vinaigrette. 19
- Seafood Torta- Julienned potatoes sautéed until golden brown on the outside and hot in the middle. Stuffed with fresh tomatoes, jack cheese, crab and fresh bay shrimp. Topped with a garlic cilantro cream and a fresh mango salsa. 20
- Biscuits and Gravy- You've got it, our Southern Grandmothers biscuit recipe topped with sausage gravy and charred peppers and onions. 16
Third Course, your choice of:
- Decadent brownies topped with fresh whipped cream, burnt sugar caramel and English toffee.
- Cannoli stuffed with a sweetened ricotta and chocolate chip mixture scented with lemon and dusted with powdered sugar.
Beverages and Cocktails
- Coffee- 2.95
- Soda- 2.95
- Iced Tea- 2.75
- Orange Juice or Blood Orange juice- 2.95
- Sriracha Bloody Mary-7
- Looza Peach Bellini- 5.50
- Blood Orange Screwdriver- 4.75
Please call to make reservations for Mother's Day Brunch. And if you see us, ignore the wild bunch of hooligans I call "Family." We really are harmless.
135 Liberty St NE