Please click here for the latest information.
Use Eatsalem's tabs at the top of the page to find out what our favorite places are to eat, if you're looking for restaurant coupons or just need a link for hours & locations.
- First Taste Oregon
- Seven Brides Taproom "Dining in the Dark" Sun., Jan 29, 5:00pm-8:00pm
- 5th Monday at Venti's, Jan. 30
- Willamette Valley Vineyard, has two big events--
Jan. 20-22& Jan. 27-29.
- Kwan's Dragon Dancing, Mon.,
Jan. 23 @ 7:30pm. Enjoy our Special Chinese New Year Menu through January 29th.
- Caruso's begins "Prime Rib Nights" 3 nights a week.
- Orchard Heights Winery 2012 event schedule
- Lifesource has tastings every Saturday 11-3
- Beer Geek Training, Sat. 1/28 at 12:30 (Venti's Taphouse)
- Family visiting? Check out "best places to eat" for ideas on where to take them or "movie times" to see the latest releases
- Brunch? Both Eola Hills Winery and Orchard Heights Winery are good choices.
- Looking for live music? Check out Roxxy NW, Christo's Lounge, Boon's Treasury, IKE Box, Governor's Cup
- In the mood for some improv? Capitol City Theater
- Salem Public Market is open EVERY Saturday, 8:30 am - 2pm
- Gilgamesh Brewing's Seasonal Store and Ale House in the Reed Opera House is open until the end of January.
- Ready for something different? Check out "Dinner at the Rafns'". Cooking classes soon!
- Willamette Queen Sternwheeler has a regular schedule and special events
- Cooking classes: Lullu's tutto cucina, La Margarita, Kelly's Home Center, Happy Curry Foods, Carl's Cuisine-503 363-1612
- Salem has 4 wine bars with regularly scheduled tastings/events: Santiam Wine Co., Grand Vines & Papa di vinos, Westside Wine Store, plus Wandering Aengus cider tasting house and Willamette Valley Cheese tasting room
- Click on the following links for each theatre's calendar: The Elsinore, Historic Grand Theatre's, Pentacle Theatre
- Salem has two independent movie theaters: Northern Lights Theater Pub, Salem Cinema
- A list of Salem's numerous, must see, art galleries.
- Check Salem Creative Network to find out what's going on downtown.
- And of course, Travel Salem and numerous mid-valley wineries to explore