Be sure to keep checking this post throughout the month, as we will continue to add events as we receive information. A quick way to find this list is to click the "Events" tab on the toolbar up above.
If you don't see your event listed, please send us an email with all the details or the link.
Use Eatsalem's tabs at the top of the page to find out what our favorite places are to eat, if you're looking for restaurant coupons or just need a link for hours & locations.
- Andaluz introduces Saturday Brunch on March 10th, make your reservations now- click here
- Feb. 27, tickets go on sale for Russian River Pairing Dinner Featuring Pliny The Younger on April 30
- Make reservations now 503 393-8272--Caruso's "Food and Wine of Tuscany" dinner, Wed., March 7.
- Cubanisimo Wine Dinner @Gamberetti’s Wed March 7th 630pm
- Wild Pear -Winemaker’s dinnner with Stangeland Vineyard & Winery, Sat., March 3, 6:30pm
- Family visiting? Check out "best places to eat" for ideas on where to take them or "movie times" to see the latest releases
- Brunch? Eola Hills Winery, Ragin River Steak House and Orchard Heights Winery are good choices.
- Salem has 4 wine bars with regularly scheduled tastings/events: Santiam Wine Co., Grand Vines & Papa di vinos, Westside Wine Store, plus Wandering Aengus cider tasting house and Willamette Valley Cheese tasting room
- Salem Public Market is open EVERY Saturday, 8:30 am - 2pm
- Ready for something different? Check out "Dinner at the Rafns'". Cooking classes soon!
- Willamette Queen Sternwheeler has a regular schedule and special events
- Cooking classes: Lullu's tutto cucina, La Margarita, Kelly's Home Center, Happy Curry Foods, Carl's Cuisine-503 363-1612
- And of course check out Travel Salem and our many mid-valley wineries to explore
- Looking for live music? Check out Roxxy NW, Christo's Lounge, Boon's Treasury, IKE Box, Governor's Cup, Half Penny, Fireside Lounge @Oregon Garden Resort
- Check out Brown's Towne Lounge website for scheduled events
- There's always something going on at Clockworks Cafe
- In the mood for some improv? Capitol City Theater
- Click on the following links for each theatre's calendar: The Elsinore, Historic Grand Theatre's, Pentacle Theatre
- Salem has two independent movie theaters: Northern Lights Theater Pub, Salem Cinema
- A list of Salem's numerous, must see, art galleries.