Dining out with friends!
New and re-openings!
And also squeezing shopping and life as usual into the days ahead.
Just the act of typing that out made me feel a little stressed, yet giddy with excitement, too. (I can still conjure up a little childlike excitement at my age.)
Use Eatsalem's tabs at the top of the page to find out about events, what our favorite places are to eat, if you're looking for restaurant coupons or just need a link for hours & locations.
- Family visiting? Check out "best places to eat" for ideas on where to take them or "movie times" to see the latest releases
- Salem Creative Network has a long list of events.
- Looking for live music? Check out Roxxy NW
- In the mood for some improv? Capitol City Theater
- Gilgamesh Brewing has opened a "seasonal store and ale house" in the Reed Opera House
- Salem has 3 wine bars with regularly scheduled tastings/events: Santiam Wine Co., Grand Vines & Papa di vinos
- Don't forget we have a new eatery in west Salem, Broken Bread, check them out.
- Click here to see the Elsinore's calendar