You are invited to join Flight Deck for a 5 course Wine Dinner on Monday, October 17, 2011 in our downstairs banquet room.
We will start with a reception from 5pm to 6pm and then move on through the rest of the dinner
(see MENU below).
The price is $65 per person (which includes gratuity).
Seats for this event are going quickly, so to reserve your seat contact Natalie at 503-581-5721 or email to email@example.com. We look forward to having you join Flight Deck for a fantastic Wine Dinner!
- Menu Reception hour 5-6pm: House-smoked local seafood and shrimp. Paired with Airlie Muller Thurgau (OR) 2008
- Grilled assorted Local Beets with Chevre, Candied Pecans, Bulls Blood greens and a Sherry Vinaigrette Paired with Dobbes Family Estate Viognier (OR) 2009
- Fall Vegetable Consommé garnished with local celery root and apples Paired with Cooper Mountain "Reserve" Chardonnay (OR)
- Oven roasted Crown rack of Duroc Pork with Fig and Chestnut Stuffing carved tableside. Served with Butternut Squash Puree and Cauliflower Gratin Paired with Willamette Valley Vineyards "Founders Res." Pinot Noir (OR)
- Fall Apple Cobbler with Wild Turkey Cream Sauce Paired with Del Rio Vineyards "Sticky Syrah" Port (OR)
Flight Deck Restaurant & Lounge
2680 Aerial Way SE
Salem, OR 97302