Often times when there is a party, meeting, or just a group of people wanting to hang out and eat, drink, and talk, it takes some time to think about what location might have an appropriate space. I wanted to write this post as a place to gather information about restaurants, bars, and coffee shops that have private, or semi-private spaces to gather. Here is my list. Please feel free to add others I have missed, or don't know about, to the comments.
In no particular order except the order they came into my brain...
- Amadeus - Banquet space fits up to 60
- Jonathan's - 10 people in a private dining room, 14 in "Jonathan's Loft" above the bar.
50 in "Jonathan's Chambers" above the dining room in a private setting
- La Margarita Express - in the back, pretty private, 30-40 people
- La Margarita - pretty private, 20-25 people
- McGrath's - downtown location, pretty private, 20-30 people
- La Perla Tapatia - not really private, but separate, 10-15 people
- Sizzler - private, 20-25 people
- Broadway Coffee House - private rooms upstairs with wifi, some rooms have projectors, varying sizes up to about 50 people.
- Lum Yuen - very private, large room, maybe 40-50 people.
- IHOP - semi private, 15-20 people
- Copperjohn's - semi-private, in the back of the restaurant, 15-20 people
- Sassy Onion - small room in the back, 15-20 people, you can also rent the whole restaurant after hours
- Downtown Market & Deli - The upstairs has two separate seating areas, not private as it is open to the store below, 25-30 people
- Annette's - Basement room, wi-fi available, 48 people
- Top Dog - semi-private room, 15-20? people
- Denny's - private room, number it seats unknown
- Flight Deck - 2 rooms, 1 below the restaurant at ground level that seats 35 people. Second room is a quarter of a mile North of the restaurant at the main terminal building and that room holds up to 100 people.
- Marco Polo - Semi-private room 20-30? people Banquet info
- Duffys Hangar 971 239 4142 ask for Frank