As always, eatsalem.com is interested in giving you the best deals in town. With our recent online scavenger hunt, we've given away 16 pairs of tickets to the Oregon Wine, Food and Brew Festival at the State Fairgrounds, January 28 and 29. We have 9 more pairs to give out to folks who participate in our next online contest. This scavenger hunt will take you to the web sites of some of the vendors you will meet at the event. Here goes, answer the following questions and send them to us in an email. email@example.com.
- Name an item on the Orchard Heights Winery brunch menu.
- How does Willamette Valley Fruit Co. Freeze their berries?
- Who is the "Wine Goddess" at hip CHICKS do WINE?
- Where did Gilgamesh Celebrate their 1st anniversary?
- For Vinn Distillery, what does Vinn translate to literally?
- How much is a bottle of Methven 2007 Estate Cuvee Pinot Noir?