I don't know about you, but I'm ecstatic, elated, excited, joyous, jubilant, and thrilled about the premiere of the Salem Beer and Cider Festival at Mission Mill this Saturday.
A big round of applause to all involved--from the first idea to the clearing of the floor Saturday night. I've included information and a link below.
See you there!
"Please join us for the first Salem Beer & Cider Festival on
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH
Between noon and 10:00pm
At the Mission Mill Museum in Salem, Oregon (1313 Mill St SE)
We will feature:
* Samples from about 11 craft breweries, 2 ciderworks, and 1 winery
* Food from 2 local restaurants
* Artwork from local artists
* Live music from local musicians
* Three beer classes offered by Oregon Beer Odyssey
* Mission Mill Museum (Salem)
* Tomson Burnham (Salem)
* Gilgamesh Brewing (Turner)
* Pale Horse Brewing (Salem)
* Seven Brides Brewing (Silverton)
* Fearless Brewing (Estacada)
* Migration Brewing (Portland)
* Captured by Porches (St Helens)
* Lucky Labrador Brewing (Portland)
* Cascade Brewing (Portland)
* Alameda Brew House (Portland)
* Klamath Basin Brewing (Klamath Falls)
* Golden Valley Brewing (McMinnville)
* Wandering Aengus (Salem)
* Carlton Cyderworks (Carlton)
* Vitis Ridge Winery (Silverton)
* Adam’s Ribs Smokehouse (Salem)
* Venti’s Cafe (Salem)
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!"