First Wednesday August 4th
"Dancing in the Streets"
August 4, 2010 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Wild Pear: Check out First Wednesday Dinner at Wild Pear. Lunch is available from 10-5pm and Dinner will be served from 5-9pm.
Prudence Uncorked: "Oregon Junior Miss/Distinguished Young Women" Pop down to Ms. Prudie's to welcome these poised and talented young women competing for scholarship funding. They sing, they dance, and they charm! And just for our guests, and just for this one night, they'll give us all a taste of their individual "Talent" performances...PLUS present a dazzling group number. FREE, so don't miss it!
Willamette Noodle Co.: Live music to enjoy by Mr. Nate while you dine inside or outside.
Travel Salem: The party will be outside and inside Travel Salem’s Travel Café this month so bring your dancing shoes – metaphorically speaking of course. The Travel Café will be hopping with unique food, drinks, special promotions and a couple of mystery guests.
•Wandering Aengus will be having a tasting 5-8PM
• Grand Hotel in Salem and Salem Conference Center have great information to share with guests, as well as buttermilk pannacotta with blackberry coulis courtesy of Bentley’s Grill.
• Flight Deck will be serving chocolate covered bacon to promote their Hot August Flights Event.
• Into the Wild Equine Adventures will have a special guest on the premises to promote their adventure tours.
• Meadow Creek Village has a special treat – we’re keeping it a surprise but music and dancing may be involved.
• Rogue is going to promote a selection of their locally made beers.
• Willamette Valley Vineyards will be showing new wines this month (Griffin Creek & Muscat) as well as their other varieties of delicious and sustainable wines. Wine tasting and Riedel wine glass for only $5.00. Also, receive 20% discount on all bottles purchased at the Travel Café. (Tasting fee waived for purchases over $30. Stemware not included.)
Sales & Specials:
Contribute to Travel Salem's "Absolutely Giving Back" program by dropping off a canned item or non-perishable food item.