Chipotle on Lancaster Opening November 25
Correction please read
Hi there…Thank you for posting the news on eatsalem…It’s just been brought to my attention that the Salem opening has been pushed back to Nov. 25. The free burrito day will be on the preceding Monday, the 24th, from 11A-8P. We hope to see everyone out there and apologize for any inconvenience.
It's an exciting time for Chipotle in Oregon as we welcome two new Stores
into the fold in Salem and Corvallis. Corvallis will open on Nov. 21, Salem will open Nov. 25.
In addition to the Free Burrito Day, which will take place the preceding
Monday, Nov. 24 from 11AM-8PM and is expected to draw jaw-dropping
numbers, Chipotle is on the verge of launching its Harvest Program:
1. Oregon and Washington stores ONLY
2. At the end of each day individual stores will refrigerate ALL their
unused beans, rice, meats
3. 2x weekly, these items will be picked up and donated to local food
relief agencies, including St. Vincent de Paul and Salvation Army Family
4. This equates to over 100 pounds of food donated every week across
Chipotle’s 9 Oregon locations.
5. It's notable that even in a trying economic climate, Chipotle continues
to give to those less fortunate.